ONAIR 8223 0000onair [at] fiveaa [dot] com [dot] au
Text line 1999 1395. SMS costs 55 cents.
Download the fiveaa app
1. NBN comes with a choice of superfast speeds. When selecting your plan, keep in mind that 25Mbps download speed is considered where “fast” broadband begins.
2. Don’t put your modem anywhere near large metal objects – like a fridge – because it will slow your Wi-Fi signal.
3. If you are watching Netflix on a very large smart TV, it will use much more data than if you watch Netflix on your hand-held device.
4. Most retailers offer a phone-only service. Check to see if your phone calls over the internet are free and untimed if you’re calling another landline.
5. If you get a letter addressed “To the Householder” from NBN – open it! It contains important information including the fixed-line disconnection date for your address.
6. Some medical alarms, auto-diallers and emergency call buttons may not be compatible with the NBN. It’s important you register it with NBN so they can identify homes where support may be needed to help minimise a break in service.
7. Devices connected over the NBN will not work in a power blackout so for emergencies, make sure you have another means of contacting the outside world such as a charged mobile phone. Go here for more details.
8. If your home is designated HFC, ask if your retailer will professionally install your phone-only service for free because that will make upgrading to a broadband service later easier to install yourself.
9. For absolutely everything you need to know about the NBN network – go to the NBN website.
SENATOR FUMING OVER “EPIC FAIL” AT NEW RAH
JONATHAN BROWN PAYS TEX WALKER THE BIGGEST POSSIBLE COMPLIMENT